Friday, April 3, 2009

I survived the storm!!!!!

After this week, THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

My torture finally seized and I survived. Yeah, it's been a series of bad luck and lots of money out out the hoo-ha, but somehow I managed not to pull my hair out and I am still here. This was a test and I passed. I just wish it hadn't been a pop-test, a little studying might have helped.

Yesterday I did a little shopping, even in the rain. After the torrents of yesterday, today is beautiful!!! It finally feels spring-ish and I am so stoked to be wearing my cute spring outfits.

Today I am a social butterfly! After class I'm hanging out with Court, then dinner with Hillary and then some birthday cake for Ian! Tomorrow I am hanging out with the library crew. It'll be nice to spend some last moments with friends before leaving.

Speaking of which, I need to see if I can take one of my exams early so I can be with Dan sooner. I miss that husband of mine SO MUCH. It's amazing how he balances me. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. Thank you for being the calm in my tornado of life! :D The cat would be the flying witch cackling.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz! I'm glad you week is ending better than it started! Keep you head up. Mine normally is after a bit of shopping... until the buyer's remorse sets in! Lol. Miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete