Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Top 7 Things I am looking forward to

Top 7 Things I am looking forward to:

1) Dan's Graduation next week - Two months does not seem like long but it feels like it.

2) Settling into our apartment in PA - I love the feeling of a newly unpacked house. It feels so invigorating and exciting.

3) Moving Day - The movers are coming this week and I could not be more excited! It will make this move feel more real and it is one step closer to getting to PA.

4) Leaving before summer - I will not miss the summers in the swampy south. When I was in PA last July for Meredith's wedding I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was.

5) Experiencing Seasons - Since living in Florida for most of my life, I have a skewed version of seasons.

6) My biology exam - I know, sounds weird but I hate this class so much I can't wait for the exam so I can be done with it! UGH.

7) Saturday mornings with Dan - These are the best! This is our day of no stress. I sleep in. We cook each other breakfast or go out for breakfast and then snuggle on the couch playing video games together or catch up on movies and TV.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! I just wanted to say good luck on your move! I hope everything goes smoothly! :D Seasons are a glorious thing that the south just doesn't offer. I can't tell you how gorgeous the fall was here in Colorado, with the Aspen trees changing and how much I love the snow! I hope PA is all you're hoping it to be and that you are able to surround yourself with good, new friends! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. PA is gorgeous in the spring, summer and fall. Lol. I hate winter, so I'm not going to say it's pretty then. You will certainly have distinct seasons here though. It gets hot in this town. And there seems to never be a breeze on the hottest days. But in the winter the wind will knock you down it's blowing so hard.

    ReplyDelete