Thursday, April 9, 2009

Moving update

The movers are here and my house is nearly packed up! Im so freakin stoked! This makes moving so less stressful.

I am currently dying for some sleep. I napped around 6:30am before the movers arrived so I am so ready for some hardcore sleep. I hope tonight my insomnia will go away.

Since the router and modem are all packed, I have no internet or xbox live. Luckily my phone has internet but its crappy internet explorer. I can't wait to buy an iphone and macbook for myself.

Tomorrow the movers will move the boxes and furniture and it will be just six more days until I am in dan's arms. Then I return to finish classes and exams and then Jack and I start the drive up north to live with Dan.

Right now, I just hope to god I sleep tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz. Good luck again with your move! Do you think you'll ever venture our west for some snow in Colorado?! You're my hapa sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with moving! Hope all of your stuff makes it to PA (ours didn't when we moved last year).

    I, too, am dreaming of an iPhone and Macbook. I go to the Mac store and admire all of the pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck, with this move, Liz! I'm so excited, for you! *hugz* Heidi

    ReplyDelete