Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Partied Liz

Last Thursday Dan and I dragged a few friends to see Nonpoint and 12 Stones live. Nonpoint is amazing live. They started the show with a rendition of "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath. It was the best I have ever heard.

I was too tired to be in the pit this time but at the end when Nonpoint started playing "In the Air" accoustically, I had to jump in. At the end I met the band and told them they were amazing!

Then Sunday Dan and I and a few friends drove to Mrytle Beach to see Rise Against headlining with Alkaline Trio, Thrice and Gaslight Anthem. That was a killer show! I was miffed that Alkaline Trio didn't play the ONE song I wanted to hear but it's okay. Rise Against were just as amazing as I thought they would be!! They really know how to work a crowd! Near the end, I was getting miffed because they hadn't played my song yet but turns out they were waiting to use it as the closing song.

There is another show tonight I want to see with Drowning Pool, Saliva and Tantric but instead I will be drowning in homework. Bad Pun, I know. But seriously, I am way behind on homework and studying. I have a test tomorrow for Bio and then I have a history test Tuesday and I have a Journalism test this weekend.

On top of all of that, I lost my notes for Chapter 12 about the Silk Roads. I'm pretty sure I took the notes but I cannot find them. I just organized my notebook and Ch 12 is missing.

Last Saturday was a baby shower for a friend. This Saturday is a friends kid's 2nd birthday party and then next Saturday is a friends kid's 1st birthday party. I think by November I will be partied out :P

So while I really want to go to the show tonight I think I will do the responsible thing and work on studying for my tests and save my partying for the weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment