Monday, October 27, 2008

"The Ottoman Empire: Full of Furniture for some reason"

I finally found my Ch 12 notes. They ended up being stapled to Ch 11. D'oh!

Since the weather cooled down I threw some chili ingredients into the crockpot. I stole the idea from Courtney, thanks! It was tasty the first night but after being refrigerated it was DELICIOUS reheated. That is just like lasagna and spaghetti. I should create a "lasagna phenomenon" if one doesn't exist already :P

Since Dan is soon to be working overnights I will make some more crockpot meals. I'm going to attempt the "zuppa toscana" from Olive Garden. I only have regular sausage and not a spicy sausage so we shall see how that turns out.

It finally happened today. I took a nap (MUCH NEEDED) and woke up with a sore throat. It is officially cold season. I sipped on some hot tea with honey but my throat still aches.

I just crammed my head full of history. I could tell you all about caesaropopism and the Minoans and the silk roads but if I do, I'll forget it. Heh heh.

After tomorrow's test I have to work on genetics homework. YUCK. Then I have a journalism test this weekend. Then I am taking food downtown for the Clemente program. Then I am passing out candy for Halloween and then heading to the Dive for a FREE show to see Trust Company!! YEAH! Then is Grady's birthday party. Then is the Nine Inch Nails concert and then finally my FOUR DAY WEEKEND! WOOHOO! After that is Election day then Panic At the Disco show!!

Despite all my activities and school I am happy. I have come a tremendous way since this time last year and I am super proud of all my achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment