Friday, September 26, 2008

NINE INCH NAILS


I haven't blogged lately mostly because I didn't have anything to blog about. It's been the same; busy busy busy with life.

BUT, I have something worthy to tell you!!! Guess who won tickets to see NINE INCH NAILS in concert?!! That's right, ME!!!! WOOHOO!!

I've been suffering from "music ADD" so lately I listen to the radio in my car. It was "happy hour" on 98x and Potter(My favorite DJ) was giving away free tickets as long as the caller answered the question right; what was the name of Nine Inch Nails first album? Pretty Hate Machine. At this point I had just parked in the driveway and was hollering "OHMYGOD" outside my car.

My neighbor Keith came running out of his house asking me questions but I just gave him a thumbs up as I continued talking to the DJ. Dumbfounded, my neighbor just stood outside for a few minutes. After I got off the phone, his wife Janell, yelled out the window asking if there was an emergency because they heard me screaming "OHMYGOD" and heard sirens too. HAHAHAHA. Oops!

I am so stoked!! I feel so ecstatic that I could do this for Dan. He already purchased tickets for him and a friend so this means I can go now and his wife's friend can go too!! I'm super stoked!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Congrats! I like NIN, and considered buying tickets to their upcoming concert here, but was too broke *sigh*

    Have fun! Don't you just love winning things?

    ReplyDelete